Do you want clean and white teeth? I do. And as naturally as possible! I found charcoal teeth whiteners about three years ago and went totally crazy about them. I have tried many different kind of charcoal products that promise to whiten your teeth easily and naturally without harmful chemicals. Every product that I have tried works, but you can get exactly same results and save money by making your charcoal teeth whitener by yourself.
Activated charcoal removes toxins when they become attached to the surface of the charcoal. It absorbs all those pesky stains from drinking coffee, tea and wine or smoking and eating coloring foods like blueberries. It will not absorb to the body, but will pass trough the GI system, so chemicals and toxins stick to it. Then charcoal will pass through the body and are removed by the digestive system. I like to make my teeth whitener mix with coconut oil because of its antibacterial properties, but you can make it with water also.
But there is a little warning! It will be messy if you get charcoal to your clothes etc. If that will happen, no worries, it will go away when you wash your clothes as usually. Also it would be good idea to also to rinse your sink after whitening, or it will look a bit nasty after few times you have whitened with charcoal.
DIY CHARCOAL TEETH WHITENER
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp activated charcoal or 2 activated charcoal capsules
- 1-2 drops of frankincense oil (optional)
- Add all ingredients in small cup and mix together. wash your teeth for one to two minutes, then rinse with water.
- Wash your teeth again with your normal toothpaste to get leftover charcoal away.
- You can also floss your teeth and clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner to get super clean and fresh smile!
Have you ever tried charcoal teeth whiteners before?